WordPress Plugin Setup
- Step 1: Download our plugin if you are using one of the following WordPress themes (for any other theme, kindly integrate our API):
- ClipMyDeals (Coupon + CashBack Theme)
- Rehub (ReDeal Child Theme)
- CouponXL and CouponXxL
- Step 2: Go to your WordPress Admin Panel > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Upload the zip file you downloaded at first step & activate the plugin.
- Step 3: Go to your CouponAPI dashboard and copy the API key. Paste the API key in plugin & ‘Save’.
- Step 4: Toggle on "cashback mode" in case you want to include cashback links in your feed.
- Step 5: Toggle on "import images" if you wish to receive images associated with coupons (please note that currently only ClipMyDeals theme has support for third party image upload from us)
- Step 6: If you want to categorize your coupons by location make sure you toggle on "Import Countries in Location Taxonomy" (Please note that location taxonomy feature needs to be enabled in your theme settings. You can contact your theme provider if you do not know how to do that)
- Step 7: Enable ‘Auto-Pilot’ to sync your website with us every one hour. Or click on ‘Fetch New Feed’ to sync website manually. We recommend keeping ‘Auto-Pilot’ disabled if you wish to fetch feed manually.
That’s it. You’ve completely automated coupon content on your WordPress website. Enjoy the vacations