How to configure Rehub theme correctly to ensure smooth integration with CouponAPI.org
For correctly configuring Rehub as a coupon theme that will fully support CouponAPI, please follow the below steps .
- Install and activate the CouponAPI plugin in your WordPress admin panel
- Installation wizard will run as soon as you activate plugin; if the installation wizard does not run automatically then go to rehub > registrations and click on 'run installation wizard'
- In the Installation wizard, you need to ensure the below 3 things (configure the remaining things as per your needs)
- Import theme: ReDeal
- Create pages: Blog section and Affiliate store pages
- Select and install 'elementor' plugin when prompted
- Complete the setup and return to the dashboard.
That's it, CouponAPI should now run perfectly on your website.
In case of any further difficulties/queries, please feel free to reach out to our support team by simply raising a ticket.